The Independent Distributor Network of North America ("IDNNA") operates the www.idnna.com website ("Site") and your use of the Site signifies your agreement with the following Terms (the "Terms"). If you do not agree with any of the Terms, please do not use this Site. IDNNA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Terms without further notice and at any time. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. These Terms apply exclusively to your access to, and use of, the Site and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with IDNNA for products, services, or otherwise. If you register for and/or use the additional features located on our Site, additional rules, policies, and disclaimers may apply.
Copyright and Trademarks
All materials on this Site, including, without limitation, the IDNNA logo, design, text, graphics, software, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof (the "Content") are protected by copyrights which are owned or licensed by IDNNA, or otherwise used with permission by IDNNA. You may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works from, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way whatsoever any Content from the Site or any other site owned or operated by IDNNA without the prior written permission of IDNNA. Any modification of the Content, or any portion thereof, or use of the Content for any other purpose constitutes an infringement of IDNNA's copyrights and other proprietary rights. Use of the Content on any other site or other networked computer environment is prohibited without prior written permission from IDNNA.
Copyright Infringement Claims (Digital Millennium Copyright Act): IDNNA respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, IDNNA has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide IDNNA the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Grant of Limited License in Submitted Content
When using the Site, you may be able to transmit e-mail, messages, suggestions, ideas, concepts, or post these on any Boards (as defined below) on the Site ("Content"). By posting, submitting, or otherwise providing Content in any form or manner, to IDNNA for inclusion on the Site, you:
Grant IDNNA and its affiliates and licensees a worldwide, royalty-free, and nonexclusive, perpetual license to use, display, perform, reproduce, promote, modify, adapt, distribute and have distributed, transmit, and publish the Content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose, specifically including but not limited to displaying, distributing, and promoting IDNNA and the Site.
- Warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control any and all rights in and to the Content and that public posting and use of the Content by IDNNA will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party in any manner.
Message Boards, Forums And Chats
IDNNA is not responsible for any material posted in any Message Board, chat room or in any other forum on this Site (together the "Boards"). IDNNA is merely providing access to such material in the Boards as a service to you and Boards shall be used only in a noncommercial manner.
You agree not to upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish on the Boards any material that is:
- libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, threatening, or an invasion of privacy;
- an infringement of the intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights and trademarks, of any person or entity;
- illegal in any way or advocates illegal activity;
- an advertisement or solicitation of funds, goods, or services;
- a message posted by a user impersonating another;
- personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references; or
- Chain letters of any kind.
You also agree to indemnify IDNNA for any claims or suits arising from your posting of such material on the Boards.
IDNNA reserves the right to monitor and delete any postings deemed inconsistent with its policies. IDNNA also reserves the right to, at our discretion; terminate the registration of any user of the Boards who violates any of the Terms. If you are aware of any such material posted on the Site, please contact us at [email@example.com]. Please provide as much detail as possible, including a copy of the underlying material, the location where IDNNA may find it, the reason(s) such postings should be removed and a statement, signed under penalty of perjury, certifying the accuracy of the information you provide to us. To the extent any notice is based on an alleged copyright or trademark violation, please provide copies of applicable state or federal registration certificates. Although IDNNA will do its best to monitor materials in Boards, in no event does it assume any particular obligation to do so or liability for failing to either monitor the Boards or remove specific material.
In using the Site, you agree:
- Not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked sites;
- Not to disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
- Not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
- Not to use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any IDNNA trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including the images found at the Site, the content of any text, or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page) without IDNNA' express written consent;
- Not to use meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing an IDNNA name, trademark, or product name without IDNNA' express written consent;
- Not to "deeplink" to this Site without IDNNA' express written consent;
- Not to create or use a false identity on this Site;
- Not to collect or store personal data about others;
- Not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of the Site that are restricted from general access; and
- Not to post any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.
- You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by IDNNA
In addition, you agree that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to United States export restrictions, that relate to your use of or activities on this Site.
IDNNA makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature, or reliability of sites accessible by hyperlink from this Site, or sites linking to this Site. The linked sites are not under the control of IDNNA and IDNNA is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes, or updates to such sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by IDNNA of the Site or any information contained therein. When leaving the Site, you should be aware that IDNNA's Terms and policies no longer govern, and therefore you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data-gathering practices, of that site.
By using this Site and/or transmitting to it any Content, you agree to indemnify IDNNA, its officers, directors, parents, partners, employees, agents, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries and their related companies for any and all claims, damages, losses and causes of action arising out of your breach or alleged breach of this agreement.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE AND ANY PRODUCTS PROMOTED, MARKETED, AND/OR SOLD BY IDNNA OR OTHERS ARE TRANSMITTED AND DISTRIBUTED "AS IS" AND APPEAR ON THE SITE WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IDNNA MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND VALIDITY OF ANY MATERIALS ON THE SITE AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
Where applicable law does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you.
The materials provided in this Site are for educational and promotional purposes only. User may not rely on any information and opinions expressed in it for any other purpose. Neither IDNNA, nor its officers, directors, parents, partners, employees, agents, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries and their related companies are responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted on the Site.
Limitations on Liability
IN NO EVENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE, SHALL IDNNA OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSES INCURRED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES), HOWEVER CAUSED, AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH: (I) THE SITE; (II) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE; (III) THE PURCHASE OR USE OF ANY PRODUCTS THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE SAFETY OR FUNCTION OF ANY PRODUCT; (IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OR LOSS OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED; (V) ERRORS, SYSTEM DOWN TIME, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGES, OR FILE CORRUPTION OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS; OR (VI) OTHERWISE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF IDNNA OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, IDNNA'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO IDNNA FOR ANY PRODUCTS SUPPLIED BY IDNNA THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
IDNNA will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under these Terms if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen contingency beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, or war.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IDNNA may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, including, but not limited to, any Boards on the Site, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of this agreement. In the event this agreement is terminated, the restrictions regarding Content appearing on the Site, and the representations and warranties, indemnities and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement will survive any such termination. You agree that IDNNA shall not be liable to you for any termination of your use of or access to the Site.
Changes to the Site
IDNNA may, in its sole discretion, terminate, change, modify, suspend, make improvements to, or discontinue any aspect of the Site or any products available through the Site, temporarily or permanently, including the availability of any features of the Site or access to any parts of the Site, at any time without notice to you, and you agree that IDNNA shall not be liable therefore.
This Site is controlled, operated, and administered by IDNNA from its offices within the United States of America. IDNNA makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where the contents or products available through the Site are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export the content or products in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
Applicable Law and Disputes
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. In the event of a dispute arising out of your use of the Site and/or these Terms, the proper jurisdiction and venue will be the state courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia County or, as may be appropriate, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. You consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of these courts over you in the event of such a dispute.
Representations and Warranties
You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you have the power and authority to enter into this agreement; (b) you are at least thirteen (13) years old; (c) you shall not use any rights granted hereunder for any unlawful purpose; and (d) you shall use the Site only as set forth in the Terms. IDNNA does not warrant that: (a) the Site will be uninterrupted or error free; (b) defects or errors in the Site will be corrected; (c) the Site will be free from viruses or other harmful components; or (d) any information contained in the Site will be accurate or reliable.
The section titles in these Terms are used solely for the convenience of you and IDNNA and have no legal or contractual significance.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between IDNNA and you with respect to your use of the Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises, notwithstanding any statutes of limitation to the contrary. Any failure by IDNNA to enforce or exercise any provision of the Terms or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. The section titles used in the Terms are purely for convenience and carry with them no legal or contractual effect.
Nothing in these Terms will be construed as creating a joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship between you and IDNNA, and you do not have any authority to create any obligation or make any representation on IDNNA' behalf. You may not assign this agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without IDNNA' written consent. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against you and IDNNA and their respective successors and assigns.
Last Updated: January 1, 2008